You can count on Santos International's proven experience to deliver fresh solutions to importing produce.
Borderless Produce Solutions
Santos International provides top notch solutions to importers in Mexico and U.S. The company helps novice as well as veteran suppliers deal with latest regulations and developments in customs.
Produce Logistics and Customs
Santos International provides the best solutions for importing fresh produce. We understand that the reputation of manufacturers of fresh produce depends on the extent to which they are able to retain the freshness of their products. Getting caught up with market grade requirements can delay the shipment of novice suppliers. Even veteran suppliers may be caught unaware of the newly introduced changes made by the FDA of which we are fully apprised. We take it upon ourselves to keep our clients updated with the latest regulations and developments concerned with their areas of service.
Proven Track Record
- Santos International has long been known for its personalized and thorough service.
- Thousands of importers have utilized Santos International since 1949.
- We have 3 licensed U.S. Customs Brokers who interpret regulations dealing with produce and supervise the quality of service our company offers.
- Every Import Department employee is thoroughly trained in all facets of produce clearance.
- Santos International has offices in two strategically located ports for Mexican produce.
- You can choose from the port of McAllen or Laredo.
- Additionally, we can provide you with a one-call solution for all your importing and exporting needs with an outstanding Mexican Brokerage firm.
- Santos International offers complete transportation coordination for your produce from point of origin to final destination in U.S., Mexico or anywhere across the globe.
- Industry Involvement
- Extensive work with every major Mexican organization as well as regional and local grower associations.
- Presenter of frequent seminars both in Mexico and U.S. on doing business in Mexico and exporting produce to the U.S.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Texas Produce Association.
- Instrumental in obtaining duty refunds on cantaloupes and limes incorrectly denied.
- Served on Texas Grassroots Transportation Committee and Southern Border Customs Prototype Committee