Fifty years of service has earned our company a stellar reputation of professionalism and excellence.
U.S. Customs Brokerage
The customs brokers at Santos International help in clearance of cargo through US customs and other government agencies. They also help clients in preparing and presenting required U.S. or Mexican documents.
Our understanding of customs regulations, classifications, tariff issues, valuations and free trade agreements will save you red tape and costly penalties from infractions and customs seizures. Our three licensed customs brokers have a combined experience of over 75 years. In addition, we have remote location privileges which allow us to clear shipments in all U.S. Ports. Santos International not only works with U.S. Customs but will work with you to insure you meet the requirements of FDA, USDA and other regulatory agencies.
Our experience as customs brokers in McAllen and Laredo allows us to help you select a Mexican Customs Broker for your company that will best fit to meet your needs. This will ensure that your cargo will pass from country to country in a cost effective, timely and safe manner.
Santos International can help you by becoming "your partner in global trade" and guiding you through the complexities of:
- Consulting, planning and organizing your import/export department needs.
- Preparing and presenting required U.S. or Mexican documents
- Creating relationships with both U.S. and Mexican plants to facilitate shipments
- Assisting with representation in dealing with complex U.S. /Mexican Customs issues
- Presenting proper classification of items to U.S. /Mexican Customs
- Obtaining C- TPAT Certifications
- Operating a business in Mexico based on our personal knowledge and experience
- Ensuring real time transfer of all information so you are always kept up to date
- Customizing Electronic Data Interface to meet your needs